OPSI has been cooperating with the NGO Vive Zene in Tuzla since 2003. Vive Zene supports traumatised women and their children and is involved in community work in a camp for refugees and internally displaced persons from Srebrenica. OPSI’s support includes supervision of clinical and community work and the development of documentation and research activities.
- Why the NT and the Deal Rooms can be important for daily routine and our jobs
- Book Report Writing - A Step By Phase Tutorial! assignmentpay.com
- 1:0 für Rafah, Book Release (german version)
- Integration of Psychosocial Approaches, Honduras
- Supporting UNRWA in Developing a Psychosocial Framework in Lebanon