WEP is a branch of the Gaza Community Mental Health Project. WEP supports women victims of violence and works towards prevention of domestic violence. OPSI evaluated WEP in 2004 and together with the WEP team developed a strategy to increase the effectiveness of the project. OPSI then supported the implementation of the necessary changes. The focus are on developing a more effective approach to skills training, community work with adolescent girl and the implementation of a campaign to criminalise domestic violence in Palestine. Team building has been supported and reliable supervision structures established by OPSI.
- Why the NT and the Deal Rooms can be important for daily routine and our jobs
- Book Report Writing - A Step By Phase Tutorial! assignmentpay.com
- 1:0 für Rafah, Book Release (german version)
- Integration of Psychosocial Approaches, Honduras
- Supporting UNRWA in Developing a Psychosocial Framework in Lebanon